Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Running

I know, strange subject right? The only way I am going to go running is if someone or something very large is chasing me. I have no desire at all to run. I have a bike, and my shoes are much cuter than any of those running shoes. My girls on the other hand both love it. I love that my girls have both decided to run. Neither one of their parents run, this is all them. They decided it looked fun and they did it. When they come home after a run they are happy, they feel great physically and they feel like they accomplished something. I am not sure what it is about the running, but it makes them more pleasant people, not that they aren't perfect little angels anyway. Right?

1 comment:

  1. as far as i can tell, running is for people who don't have fast bikes. exercise, when it involves something you enjoy, is addicting. i'm glad they find it engaging.

    ReplyDelete