Monday, September 13, 2010

The Invisible Guy

More about Jack's new friend. I inadvertently called him the wrong name last time. His name is Invisible Guy. Jack has been playing with his new friend ever since all the other kids went to school. I was so worried that he would have nobody to play with, I guess I should have known Jack would take care of it. Primary teachers have told me about things he does in church. When I ask him..... "I was playing with Invisible Guy." He loses his shoes..... "Maybe Invisible Guy took them." He gets mad at somebody..... "Fine! I'm gonna go play with Invisible Guy!" He doesn't want to go to bed...... "Can I still play with Invisible Guy in bed?" I have never had a kid who had an imaginary friend for longer than 2 or 3 days. This is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment