Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Perfect

I make this butter cake that is requested all the time. I made one last night with blueberries in my 14 inch round pan for a group of girls. The thing is, you have to be really careful when you use such a big pan. You really have butter it a lot and then throw in some flour. You have to cover every millimeter of the pan because the pan is too big to loosen the cake with a spatula before you dump it out. Well last night after a big headache with the cake board I think I would have cried if the cake didn't come out cleanly. I do that... I cry if my cakes get ruined..... I know, you don't have to say anything. Well, I turned that cake over and it plopped onto the cooling rack so quickly..... I was so scared to take that pan off. You know what happened when I did? I saw a PERFECT cake. I think I giggled.

No comments:

Post a Comment