Monday, August 9, 2010

Cold

I missed a few posts last week because I left. I went where nobody could call me, email me, or IM me. It was GREAT! We had a blast with a few of our friends and Eli had a wonderful birthday camping trip. He even got a new fishing pole from the Maag's.
It got a little cold at night and the last night was the worst. While I was sitting around the fire Jack crawled up on my lap and tried to curl into a tiny ball. He was FREEZING. I asked him if he wanted to go to bed and he said yes. I took him to the tent and put him on my bed and cuddled him for a few minutes to make him warm. He looked up at me with his big eyes and little red nose and said, "I'm a Jack-cicle." After a few minutes I climbed out of the blankets to get the other kids all arranged under their blankets. When I climbed back in I rubbed his back to warm him up and as he fell asleep he snuggled in and said, "You're a good mommy." It was way too cute. That kid can make anybody warm just by saying those sweet things.

No comments:

Post a Comment