Monday, April 12, 2010

Sesame Street

I'm having a hard time trying to find something to fill my cup today. I had a bad night, my head hurts and I just want to sleep all day. I got on the computer and checked my facebook and saw a post about Mister Rogers. Well, a friend and I have been having a friendly argument on what was better, Mister Rogers or Sesame Street? It's a no contest sort of thing for me, I mean Fred Rogers was a great man, but his show was boring! Anyway, one of the things my friend likes about Mr. Rogers is his love of jazz music. He had never even heard of Hoots so I spent the morning finding him some youtube videos of Hoots and they made me smile. I found one video in particular when Hoots was having a bad day and John Legend made him feel better. I don't know how to add a link, but I'm trying. Enjoy it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment