Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Just A Little Bit

We decided to have just a little, humble Christmas this year. We could have done more, but we really didn't want to. I had been working on making a Christmas present for Jack since October so I decided to make something for all of the other kids too. Then we got each of the kids two more gifts. One of Santa's helpers called and asked me what they could bring me. I asked them to make sure not to go overboard as we wanted a small Christmas. Timm got me a very thoughtful gift and I think I did pretty well for him too. I was only worried about one thing, Christmas at my mom's. My mom starts shopping early and loves to spoil the kids. I was pleasantly surprised by her this year. She still spoiled them, but she got nice thoughtful things for the kids and didn't give them too much. It was really nice and all of the kids have mentioned how much fun this year was. Alison even told me that it was her favorite Christmas ever. All in all I think we kept the true meaning of Christmas with us more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great. When I have kids thats the way I want to do it. I'm happy you and your family had a nice christmas. Love you.

    ReplyDelete